Sunday, August 17, 2008

MY HOLIDAYS



In holidays I was one week in Ireland, learning english, we were to Dublin, that's is the capital of Ireland republic, It is not a big town you can go by bus and you don't need spend to much time.




In the central area there are a lot of shops and people go on foot buying things. Liffey is the name of the river in Dublin, it has a lot of bridges, we visited museum Trinity college and Guinnes factory.




From Dublin we went to Galway, it is a small town and near are the clifts of Moer, They are 200 meters over the sea and you can see impresionants waves, we visited to Connemara area, it has more than one hundred lakes.




After we went to Kilkenny, it is a very nice medieval town.



After we went to Madrid and we visited Toledo too.



After I went to Benidorm with my grandmum, and my family went every day to the beach, in the beach always was very hot.

Photos By: My father.

No comments: